Hi,

The version for download uses the 7.1 API. I have a more recent version that I
did not get around to publish.

I can give you the newer version compiled with the 7.6.04 SP2 API, and we can
see if that works better. If it does, I will publish it for everyone else to
download.

Please contact me directly, and I will give you a link to download it.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12):