From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brian Goralczyk
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Escalation

**

Kill the connection in the DB.  Worst case scenario is you might have to
restart the server.

Brian Goralczyk

Phone 574-643-1144

Email bgoralc...@gmail.com

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Kathy Morris <kathymorris...@aol.com>
wrote:

We have tried restarting the services a few times.  This workflow is
absorbing all of our resources.