I checked the BMC Communities (under BMC Remedy AR System) to see if
anything matched my idea and I couldn't find anything.  I'd like to make
another drop down for set and field actions to compliment the "Display
No Match Error."  I'd like to have the ability to create my own error.
I know I can do this on my own, but I'd have to create a temp field,
populate it, check it, if empty, create my own error.

Why can't I do this straight from the Set or Push fields action of an
Active Link?  It's already doing the work for me, but instead I have to
create 3 or more active links (or actions) to create my own error in my
own words (instead of the cryptic out of the box error - "No item
matches active link conditions; this operation has been defined so that
no match generates an error. (ARERR 9278)".

So I would like an additional option to be "Display Custom Error."  Or
something like that.   It would automatically be the type: Error, and I
can just put some text under the "If No requests Match:" area if
"Display Custom Error" is selected.

Is this asking too much?  Should I add it to the Ideas?

Lisa Kemes

Remedy Consultant

Dev Technology Group

DLA Office: (717) 770-6437