The only problem with an error handler is it considers the error handled
and allows processing to continue.  I guess in the case of a Set Fields
lookup AL there may not be additional processing but it is something to
consider.

Actually I have never tried an error handler in this context.  I don't
think you can.  It isn't a transaction error it is a "fiddling with the
screen" error.  How would you associate the AL with the error handler
Filter?

Jason