From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sagar Valse
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 3:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Help button in ITSM 8.1 not working

**

Hello All,

Is anyone aware if there is any installer available for ITSM 8.1
help.Currently the help button is not working and i was getting error

     Help has not been installed. For information about installing help, see
the ITSM Installation Guide. (ARERR 45120)

I have searched EPD but wasn't able to find installer.

Thanks and Regards,
Sagar