Hello Laurent,

Yes i had found 2 folder there 1 was online documentation and other was
offline documentation.
I have downloaded the offline documentation zip but i dont see a installer
in the downloaded zip.
I see a localhelp folder inside the docs.My question is how do i make the
help button work.

Thanks and Regards,
Sagar