That's why we're a 'custom' shop.  Our company is quite unique and has a
vision and requirements that don't exactly fit the mold.  Plus our business
grows quickly and adds new requirements that ITSM may not be able to
support OOB.  We have our own equivalent of ITSM, just our version.

Koyb might consider suggesting Cloud Remedy where they also manage it.  You
can request customizations and bmc will do them for you.  Be prepared to
have deep pockets!  Then you have OOB ITSM sort-of, but bmc is doing it so
it looks like they've changed the basic program.  And they'll handle the
future upgrades!

Susan