From: Kevin Shaffer <kevin_l_shaf...@hotmail.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Wed, Oct 23, 2013 2:50 pm
Subject: SRM Mapping Question

**
ARS 7.6.04 SP4
SRM 7.6.04 SP4

I am looking for an eloquent way to format the responses of conditional
questions and put them in the Notes field of the Incident.  Ideally if the
questions aren't answered I would like them to NOT be in the Notes I pass to
the incident.

Example:
SR Question 1:  Is this a Printer Issue? The customer has two option Yes and No

If yes is selected, the next question asks for make and model of the printer.
If No is selected, the next question asks please describe your issue.

Ideally, I want to pass the responses to the Notes field on the Incident.

For example, the Notes would look like this:

Is this a Printer Issue?  Yes
Make and Model:  HP 2341

OR

Is this a Printer Issue?  No

All I can seem to pass to the Notes field is the following:
Is this a Printer Issue?  No
Make and Model: <This is blank, I want  to remove this from the Notes because
Make and Model is only answered when Yes is selected)

I hope this makes sense.  Is there any better way of formatting conditional
to ignore blank responses.

Thanks
Kevin