Kevin,
Back at the office so here goes. It's kind of "crude" but it's a quick way
to do it without AIF:
1. You have your question: Is this a printer issue? Yes or No
2. Pick No. Nothing gets mapped. You're good. Right?
3. Pick Yes. This drops a conditional question down: Pick or type the
model.
4. Also create another conditional question under "yes'  and mark it
"hidden" in your question creation process. Make it a text field for
answer. In the Default Text area, type in the following: Make and Model:
5. In your question mapping, you would pick the answer for the hidden
question where you want "make and model:" to appear. You would then pick
the actual answer from the visible question.
6. If someone picks no, nothing gets mapped. If someone picks yes, then the
default text in the hidden question would be visible in the notes followed
by the model.
Does that make sense?

--
*Tauf Chowdhury