From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of SUBSCRIBE ARSLIST theReel
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 6:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Caught Exception issue... (Mid Tier 8.1 Hotfixes)

We are also consistently having this issue with it getting much worse with the
move from 7.6 – 8.1, although this would also be in line with users moving from
IE 8 to v9 or v10. As others have mentioned some people get it consistently
while others never get it.  I have been unable to identify anything different
between the users setup.  Our AR, ITSM, Mid Tier are all 8.1 patch 1.  I have
not had the chance to try the latest service pack so it would be great to hear
if it resolves or even helps this issue.

Are, and have been for 20 years"