Tony,

We are on the latest Hot Fix and still not working. Our only solution for
now is  to tell our customer to revert to IE8 for now until we have a fix
in place.  BMC is telling us they have their top engineer on our
particular issue looking at all our logs, def files etc. We have had many
webex with the support team. We are now setting up a webex with that "top
engineer".
One thing that kind of work for us is to clear the cookies since clearing
the cache and compatibility mode doesn't work.  That doesn't fix the
entire issue but partially makes it workable.
Thank you,

Pascale Sterrett

tony.r...@bt.com
Sent by: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
02/07/2014 03:15 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Caught Exception issue... (Mid Tier 8.1 Hotfixes)

We are also consistently having this issue with it getting much worse with
the move from 7.6 – 8.1, although this would also be in line with users
moving from IE 8 to v9 or v10. As others have mentioned some people get it
consistently while others never get it.  I have been unable to identify
anything different between the users setup.  Our AR, ITSM, Mid Tier are
all 8.1 patch 1.  I have not had the chance to try the latest service pack
so it would be great to hear if it resolves or even helps this issue.

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you
have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your
cooperation.