ARS 7.6.04 SP4
ITSM 7.6.04 SP4

I just upgraded the java on my server from Java 6u31 to Java 7u51.  After the
java upgrade, the Flashboards and Email services will no longer start.  There
are no error logs generated in the Flashboards or Email directory.   ARS seems
to be functioning as expected.

These are the steps I took.
I uninstalled jre6 and installed jre7I updated the armonitor.log and replaced
jre6 with jre7I updated the emailstart.bat and emailstop.bat and replace jre6
with jre7I updated the jvm.dll path in the registry. under
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BMC Remedy Flashboards
Server and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BMC Remedy
Email Server
The error in the event viewer shows "Could not load the Java Virtual Machine"

Am I missing some other file that needs updated?

Thanks in advance.
Kevin