From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of SUBSCRIBE arslist Sweety
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 3:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC Remedy and Flash

Zero downtime upgrades are not possible in remedy as far as I know.

Let say I have 3 servers in group with version 7603

Now if I start upgrading server1 to 81, I have to bring down other two
servers or enable admin operations. Even if the upgrade goes successful, I
have to follow the same procedure for other two servers to replace files and
executables of 7603 to 81

There will be a significant down time considered in this process