From: Misi Mladoniczky [mailto:m...@rrr.se]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: BMC Remedy and Flash

Hi,

The demo of the zero-downtime application update was really nice. And for
smaller definition updates it seems great.

In many cases when it is time to upgrade you AR Server or ITSM, it is usually
time to switch hardware/os/db-version as well. In this scenario it is more
important to have a good delta-data-migration utility (adv: such as rrrchive)
to minimize the downtime.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):