We use a table/form (i.e. CMN:System Variables) that has one entry with
multiple attributes, we have a large number of escalations doing many different
things that look at the CMN:System Variables, and then runs appropriate actions
on appropriate tables. Works slick! Doug

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ben Cantatore
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 12:18 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Self-Terminating/disabling Escalation

** Sapna,

Have a flag field as part of the escalation set the flag to true.  Make the run
if qualification for the escalation run on flag equal false.  That should
ensure it only runs once.  Otherwise, I'd just create an escalation, run it and
then remove it manually.

[cid:image001.png@01CF654F.F2408490]
Ben Cantatore
Remedy Architect