LJ,

Although it's not a feature that I've found particularly useful, your use
case sounds like a perfect candidate for an "error handler" filter. If you
use one on the target form (of the push) to catch the individual errors, it
should allow the whole transaction to succeed.

However, there's another reason the "use a table loop to push to target
entries" may not be a good idea...it's not scalable. All of the filters
executed in that single run of the escalation's actions count toward the
filter limit set for the system. So if the number of target entries might
be or grow large, a run of this thing might hit the system limit and abort
(and rollback) the entire transaction.

If you use the "normal" paradigm and have the escalation running on the
target form directly (instead of from a control form), each run of the
escalation's actions resets the filter counter, lessening the probability
of hitting the limit.

-charlie