It isn't Remedy workflow objects that handle this.  It is coded into Mid
Tier.  Purely guessing but you could likely find the .jsp or .js file that
has the logic and path you could change.

I am figuring you have customer that are using login.jsp as a valid page?
 Is this group of users that are using the custom login page more important
(for a lack of a better term) than customers hitting the login.jsp page?  I
have to question the level of effort to make this work as desired vs. the
benefit.

I have a fuzzy recollection of an 8.x feature to perform custom custom
redirection but I can't find it in documentation.  I don't remember the
context other than something to do with URLs or redirecting to web pages so
I am not sure if this newish feature is a possible solution.

Beyond Remedy stuff if your users that need a special login page have some
way they can be identified by their machine (like computer subnet, etc.)
you probably do something fancy with Apache httpd (mod_rewrite) or
scripting in IIS.  Still wondering if the ROI is there though.

Jason

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 10:06 AM, Champagne, Susan <schampa...@hsnsudbury.ca