Thanks Ken and Doug for your valuable inputs. I will work on that.

Currently I am planning to use rrrchive for this archival as its big urgent.
I am in the process of testing it on my dev environment: I am manually able
to run rrrchive tool on command prompt and getting records archived. My
config file is as follows

source_server   = sourceserver
source_user     = username
source_password = password
source_form     = Form1
target_server   = sourceserver
target_user     = username
target_password = password
target_form     = Form1_Archive
qual            = ( 'Ticket Closed Date' <= "2/28/2009 11:59:59 PM") AND (
'Status' = "Closed") AND ( 'Ticket Closed Date' >= "1/1/2009 12:00:00 AM")
transfertype    = MOVE
logfile         = rrchivetest
loglevel                = INFO
progressbar     = YES
logclearonrun   = YES
maxrecords              = 500
multientrychunksize = 100

Running the command below on comand propmt gives me output in rrchivetest
file in the same folder.
C:\installer\rrrchive_win_dll\rrrchive testrrrchive.cfg

Now if anyone could help me in scheduling this command on an windows
server2012 VM every 3 hours that would be helpful.

Detailed steps would really be helpful.

Regards,
Saurabh