I know that Misi reads and replies to the list, but that is really a
support question for RRRChive, and should be asked of the Developer
directly....Misi is usually very good at responding on the list, but you
may want to go to his website and ask directly there via the support link.

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 9:29 AM, MalviyaSaurabh <malviya.saurab...@gmail.com