The money quote:  "...company founder, Fred Luddy, described his approach
to innovation by saying “. . . good artists copy and great artists steal,
and I’ve been a thief all my life.”  Little tip:  That's maybe not
something you say in public, Fred.

You may remember Mr. Luddy as part of the Peregrine gang, which looks to be
up to their old shenanigans.  Details here.   <goog_1607741485>
http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/news-ticker/2013/apr/03/peregrine-ii-servicenow-insiders-including-moores-/#

Rick Cook