I can't see how any of these actually stand up in court. If you
read the first patent it basically says "get the details of a
computer system into a text file and load the information into
a database"

If that's the case then Tivoli, et al, look out!

What a waste of time, money and resource imho.

--
Danny Kellett
dkell...@javasystemsolutions.com