Maybe, but legally, there is a difference between "stealing" a concept
(nothing new under the sun) and stealing (the details) how that concept is
brought to market.  It doesn't help that the SNOW C-team is full of people
with a track record of unethical, if not illegal, behavior.  That BMC isn't
the only competitor suing them adds weight to the claim.

Rick Cook