From: Tommy Morris [mailto:tommy.mor...@radioshack.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 10:04 AM
Subject: Remedy 8.1.2 on VM

**
Just wondering how many are running the current ARS, CMDB, ITSM on VM's. My
current hardware is at end of life and I need justification to purchase a new
server. Our mid-tiers are running VM with no problem of course but I am
concerned about the stability and performance of running ARS and CMDB on a VM
instance.
Anyone have pros/ cons of going virtual?

[cid:image001.png@01CE87C8.A8D7D890]
Tommy Morris
Sr. Remedy Developer
RadioShack Corporation