Thanks for the info Theo.  One more question.  Did you migrate the 3rd party
pieces to 64bit as well?  We are using Exchange/Outlook for our mail server so
we are using the MAPI protocol for the email engine.  This means we have to use
the 32bit JRE.  I'm wondering whether I need to use the 32bit 2.4.x Apache
HTTPD or whether I can use the 64bit.