Just to make sure you understood the support person properly....when he
said 'submit to the community', he wasn't talking about ARSList, he was
talking about BMC Communities (https://communities.bmc.com/)....find the
Remedy community on that site, and submit an Idea (not a discussion)...

Idea's aren't perfect by any means....but it's certainly better than the
black hole that was the RFE process....at least you can see what's on the
platter that others are asking for....