From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 2:59 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC Enhancement Requests (was a different topic/thread)

**
Ray,
I wish I could disagree with most of what you say, but I can't....the RFE
process has been broken for many years, and is not 'fixed' by this single
change, even this change has been full of frustration, but instead of the
frustration being felt individually by the RFE person, it's being felt
publicly, and being discussed/ridiculed publicly, which I hope provides
visibility to the struggle in a way that was never visible before, and I can
hope that the visibility that it brings can help bring change...yet, these are
just hopes...I certainly don't work for BMC, nor have anymore access to the
internals than any other member of this community...but I do still have hope
that the company has the desire to become better, and we as customers can show
them where they need the improvement most :)

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 7:48 AM, Ray Gellenbeck