Hi,

Some forms are tagged to belong to a specific ITSM application such as the
BMC:InfrastructureChange form belongs to BMC:Change Mgmt.

CTM:People and associated forms should not be tied to any specific
application, which means that it is enough with an AR User Fixed/Floating
license ot add/update data in that form.

If you are only reading data, it will always be free.

The system will complain if you try to update data you are not entitled to
from a license perspective.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):