I guess you refreshed the Mid-Tier cache and also cleared your browser cache?

Have you tried a different browser?

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Shafqat Ayaz
Sent: 12 February 2015 13:36
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Problem with ITSM Consoles

**

Hi All

I am having a weird problem. Well weird at least for me!

On the ITSM application when I open a console it opens but stays blank. The
user has all the permissions I could possibly give.

I can submit for example an Incident or Change or modify assets, just the
Consoles stay blank. I have a suspicion it might be related to a plug-in but
don't know which one.

Any help will be gratefully accepted.

This is a test system and does not have a full server license.

SQL server

ARS 8.1

ITSM 8.1

Shafqat Ayaz