From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Remedy consultant
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2015 11:28 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AR System server terminated when a signal/exception was received by
the server (ARNOTE 20)

**
Hello All,

We are having integration with third party application build in .NET with
Remedy using web servcie. Whenever web service call comes in,We are seeign
following error in arerror log file :

AR System server terminated when a signal/exception was received by the server
(ARNOTE  20)

AR server version 7.6.04 patch SP4

DB server is MS SQL 2008 R2 Enterprise.

OS is window 2008 R2 enterprise.

Could you please help us identify root cause of this issue ?

Amit