Hi Sebastien,

>> As I understand, the idea is to assign hotkeys to experiments in the
>> explorer, and pressing one will run the associated experiment with the
>> arguments currently set for it in the right panel of the explorer.

Yes, that's the idea of the hotkeys. I think we can just use the 'F1 - F12'
keyboard buttons for these functions.

>> Are there other hotkey feature requests/use cases?

1. Convenient method to start certain experiment that is frequently used. For
example calibration experiment.
2. Can be programmed as a 'panic button'. Where this experiment will stop
whatever that is running and put the system back to a 'safe' state.

Ting Rei