It would be helpful to have the following keyboard shortcuts.

* Submit Experiment :: Submit to scheduler new instance of whatever program is
selected in Explorer.
    * use case is obvious
    * Say, CTRL-S

* Re-submit Experiment :: P is whichever program has focus in Explorer. Request
graceful termination of any Scheduler instances of P. Submit to Scheduler new
instance of P.
    * use case is tweaking an experiment parameter then re-running repeatedly

* Experiment Hot Keys :: New hotkey entry in device_db.pyon.
    {  "hotkey":
        {
        "key": "F1",
        "modifier": "SHIFT",
         "program_class": "SaveIon",
        "scheduler": {"priority": 0, "pipeline": "main", "debug": "INFO",
"flush": False}
          }
    }

Joe Britton