In a message dated 11/2/2004 10:59:42 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Jim asked a simple question that required a simple answer.
Democrats (which I am one) have made an issue of the Bush family
ties. If that argument can be made, it can to the candidate's wife's
interests as well.
The clear difference here is that the buying and selling of ketchup is not necessarily a national security issue.  Whereas, the buying and selling of oil and the use of the funds from the sale of said oil in certain dictatorial countries (read Saudi Arabia) can have a grave impact on our country.  That is why the ties and dealings between the Bush regime and the Saudi regime are of significant importance to all Americans.

Peace, Jim Keady

GO VOTE TODAY!!!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to