I have been following the whole CIA/Diebold/Bush/E&S/GOP connection
for a while. the fact that the SAIC head (Owens) was a military aide
under Carlucci and Cheney. We all know where Chaney is, Carlucci is
working with the Carlyle Group (Bush Sr). Add to that the fact that
Robert Gates, a former CIA director, is alsoon the SAIC board..oh
yeah, Wally O'Dell (Diebold head and coincidentally, a top bush
donor) stated, for the record, to deliver Ohio's votes..but thats ok,
because Diebold is not the only electronic voting machine
manufacturer..there is E&S,but wait the head of E&S is Todd
Urosevich, brother of Bob Urosevich - the head of Diebold's election
division!! one other 'small' point..both these guys got their start
with $$ from Howard Ahmanson (Council for National Policy..check out
their base..it brings a new dimension to the word 'bush'.. is
idefinitely begs to be looked into..

for the next one, i find the nect to last story to be fascinating
http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0309/S00234.htm

here is a great piece from the Cleveland Plain Dealer (who broke the
CIA-Diebold link, i have included a sample paragraph:

http://www.cleveland.indymedia.org/news/2004/01/8371.php
Bev Harris, who has since written a book, "Black Box Voting: Ballot
Tampering in the 21st Century" (available free from the site
http://www.blackboxvoting.org), received 7,000 of the Diebold
documents. Among them was a memo by GES employee Lana Hires to her
supervisor during the 2000 election: "I need some answers," she
writes. "Our department is being audited by the county. I have been
waiting for someone to give me an explanation as to why Precinct 216
gave Al Gore a minus 16,022 votes when it was uploaded. Will someone
please explain this so that I have the information to give the
auditor instead of standing here `looking dumb?'"

this bit, i have not researched, and i have nothing to back it up.
but if it's true it definitely should raise some questions..this was
in regards to the 2002 election, there results were all in favor of
the GOP in electronic voting districts, and they all won by the same
exact amount of votes..18,181..quite a coincidence

Danny Scheel (TX)
Carter Casteel (TX)
Jeff Wentworth (TX)
Candice Miller (MI)
Michael Smigiel (MD)

i got this from voxfux ( www.voxfux.com ) ..it is streaming in the
banner at the top of the home page..i should say that this site is a
very, very conspiracy oriented site, but they do often back their
stories up with mainstream media sources, etc..they have an
incredible story.. http://tinyurl.com/25efr ..this was atually front
page news in the washington post, and i have seen a documentary on
this topic...if it is true, as it appears to be, it is truly
reprehensible...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM