--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "disrobe07712" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello List Members
>
> I personally know the guys that are managing The New Harry's
> Roadhouse and they are, without a doubt, trustworthy hardworking and
> up-front honest guys. Koplits is a silent owner and not involved in
> the day to day operations of the club.
>
> They are also all about promoting new and upcoming bands as well as
> the clasics, like Bruce.
>
> If there is a problem with the parking lot, as there had been in the
> past, simply talk to them and I'm sure they will make it a priority
> to keep it clean. Simply, that's the type of guys they are.
>
> Give them a chance and a break. Harry's could be a vital business on
> Cookman Avenue that helps draw people into the area. By the way,
> their food is really great, so give them a try for lunch or dinner.
>
> Robert DiSanto //////////////////////////////////////////////
They seem like nice people I gave Kevin Young a tour of the VFW building today.
We donated  the parking lot for Bruce show at Harrys asked them to clean it
afterwards & the beer bottles from their patrons on Saturday Night was still
their Tuesday???. with paperplates cups napkins they had all day monday.They
need to send us a letter if they want to use it.Or keep garbage & receyeles I
told that in the beginning of the week.We had a meeting today we never receive
a letter to vote on.They will have to wait until the end of next month when we
have our meeting if we get a letter.They should have thought about parking &
garbage before they open.We wear never approach in writing from the City or
Harrys about Harrys useing the property we own for their garbage & receyeles or
their patrons.Our insurance doesn't cover any of that.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM