Agreed, regardless of what is the fair price, if they have him on
tape aqreeing to what he thought was a deal in exchange for
patronage, his goose is cooked. All of the articles cite the
original investigation stemming in AP with Weldon. I am amazed that
a redevelopment plan that he negotiated withstood scrutiny. I am
sure the feds must have looked at it too. Personally, if that fell
in my lap after he was indicted I would not have touched it with a
10-foot pole unless Edgar J Hoover signed off on it.