Well I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they may
have done some good things to foster an environment to revitalize
AP. My beef is only with their dealings with Absury Partners. A
harder line should have been taken and more demanded. This includes
making sure we get the highest price (whether tangible or
intangible) for our assets. That of course has to begin with knowing
what they are worth, which nobody ever did.