I think "your" Danny is still here. He works as a beach entry
attendant and is a regular at the Kingsley Deli, if it's the same
person. I've never seen him flapping around though.

How about the guy with long white hair and beard who always looked up
at the sky as if following the power lines to get around town.

Or the lady who cleaned out the weeds in the cracks on the streets
and sidewalks.

Or that guy who for 25 years has tried to get people to understand
that historic preservation has positive economic results. (OOPS,
that's me, some folks think I'm crazy)

Werner