Hello,

I wasn't saying that mental patients moving into Asbury and Ocean
Grove was a bad thing, just clarifying that is was true that there
were a lot of former patients living in the towns at one time. I am
aware of the discrimination that exists against former mental hospital
patients. I have visited therapists myself and am sensitive to the
needs of people suffering from mental illness and other health and
disability issues.

-heather