--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If that's an example of a "big expose" (Jerry's words)... I'll stick
with Nancy Shields. Now where do I go to get those 15 minutes of my
life back?

Didn't it say that there would another installment that has sparked
the interest of the US attorney? Maybe there will be more on AP.

This is a tough crowd. Joe, where do we go to get back the many
minutes we lose reading the gayasbury park posts you put here?