"…advocating for more people to share information on this message board"
You go Joe!  I for one enjoyed this board much more in the good old
days (a few weeks ago) when it featured all that neat stuff I have no
interest in buying; political comment, by comparison, is oh so boring.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "joeydee07712" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > If that's an example of a "big expose" (Jerry's words)... I'll
stick
> > with Nancy Shields. Now where do I go to get those 15 minutes of my
> > life back?
> >

> > Didn't it say that there would another installment that has sparked
> > the interest of the US attorney? Maybe there will be more on AP.
> >
> > This is a tough crowd. Joe, where do we go to get back the many
> > minutes we lose reading the gayasbury park posts you put here?
>
> Sorry if my two posts in the past seven days affected your schedule.
I happily read the
> more then two dozen messages you posted in the past week. Aren't you
one of the people
> advocating for more people to share information on this message board?
>
> I also don't know why you found it necessary to pick on me
personally. My comments were
> clearly directed at the article in question, yet you found it
necessary to atack me. I'm pretty