--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "joeydee07712" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Joe, I don't think I personally attacked you, although you have been
quick to jump on me and Gerry. You have called me on some of my posts
on several occassions and even saw fit to write me offline. I have in
fact complimented you several times on this forum for your work on
gayasburypark. Some posts I do not find interesting and some I do. But
I don't, as you do ask for my time back. Gerry makes a valuable
contribution to this forum and I don;t see why some people, including
you, are quick to jump on him. Many of us are interested in what
Cherokee has to do with our redevelopment. This article, why
specifically dealing with AP, raises serious questions about
Cherokee's plotical influence in NJ. It is not something that AP is
unfamilar with. It is a beautiful day out, please enjoy it.