> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > If that's an example of a "big expose" (Jerry's words)... I'll stick
> with Nancy Shields. Now where do I go to get those 15 minutes of my
> life back?
>

> Didn't it say that there would another installment that has sparked
> the interest of the US attorney? Maybe there will be more on AP.
>
> This is a tough crowd. Joe, where do we go to get back the many
> minutes we lose reading the gayasbury park posts you put here?

Sorry if my two posts in the past seven days affected your schedule. I happily
read the
more then two dozen messages you posted in the past week. Aren't you one of the
people
advocating for more people to share information on this message board?

I also don't know why you found it necessary to pick on me personally. My
comments were
clearly directed at the article in question, yet you found it necessary to
atack me. I'm pretty
sure personal attacks are not something you enjoy.