from what i could see, it looks like the sidewalk leading to Anybody'a
entrance is no longer blocked off. As for tearing up the road, I don't
know the specifics with Anybody's but with the Berkeley Carteret
hotel, there is some stipulation about 6th ave that says if 6th ave is
closed off, then the hotel may be subject to eminent domain seizure
(something about not enough parking), at one point these was stated at
an early development meeting, the minutes of which were posted on the
asbury park website. I can no longer find it. ialso heard RUMOR that
a loose lipped council member was overheard saying that the sixth ave
option is seriously being considered, and maybe even more than
considered, as Dr Han (the carteret owner) is perceived as racist.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>