GREAT POINT!!! According to 4.1 of the Waterfront plan, if the Pony
ceases to be a bar for six months out of the year, it is subject to
comnendation. Considering the current owners are running it into the
grount, and only 20 people were there tonight, and the council is not
putting any fight up against it being abused as an Asbury Landmark, it
is definitely at danger.