I'm with BB on this. Public parks are for public use, whether that
use is growing dandelions, racing monster trucks, or holding anti-
globalization rallies. As long as the proper permits/insurance are
in place & the city is getting a piece of the action from any money
changing hands, I'd rather see monster trucks than a parking lot.

I'm curious. Kids have been kids for thousands of years. Was there
an official city position whose job was to chase the kids of the 30s
& 40s out of the parks?  "hey you, get your unicylces away from my
tulips & back to the Palace where you belong!"

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"