ok - I'm offended you left me off the list of potential candidates to
run your example web site company): I guess those years at AT&T etc in
the Web Center of Excellence (one of many names at AT&T) was wasted. It
wasn't Gore who discovered the 'net... it was me. I was so hooked on
Asbury - I forgot to look at the rest of the world.

I know you're there for the right reasons Jim, and hopefully you will
be able to apply your logic logically and get others to listen and
things will get completed before we're all dead. After all I'm
repeating the same thing now to people that was repeated to me 30 years
ago "perhaps in your lifetime...things will get better here"

Many of those people are now dead or forgot they said it.

Progess is evident - but someone needs to be the bulldozer to push it
along.