From: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of dfsavgny
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:29 PM
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Councilman Keady's Notes - July 6, 2005

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Keady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> COUNCIL MEETING TONIGHT
>
> - City Council Meeting Tonight - Work Session 6pm, Regular Meeting 7pm

Jim,

I notice that an amendment of the waterfront development agreement is
scheduled for tonight. Do the council members have advance notice of
what the amendments to be decided are? Also, why can't these issues be
made public well in advance of the meeting at which they will be
decided? Every other organization that I know gives at least a 30-day
exposure to changes.