--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Keady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dan,
>
> As per the item below... I'm working on it.  I hope to have a much
better
> communications system set up in the coming months to disseminate
> information.  What we have now is not adequate for the public.

All they have to do is put copies of ordinances up for consideration
on the city website for a reasonable period (30 days minimum) before
they are to be voted. A harcopy should also be available at city
hall for those who do not have internet access. It is not so much
a "lack of communication" as a "deprival of communication" whether
it is intentional or not. Thanks again for your efforts.