I like Christina and support her movie, but "Rumorville" has it that
she has taken financial support from certain agenda-laden people in
Asbury Park.  If that is the case, and she allows her movie to be
turned into some conspiracy theory yarn about corruption that never
occurred here, that will be a shame, because the idea she orginally
presented was truly great.

I hope she checks her facts thoroughly by talking to the right people
including real Asbury Park historians and keeps her original artistic
concept intact.