--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I like Christina and support her movie, but "Rumorville" has it that
> she has taken financial support from certain agenda-laden people in
> Asbury Park.  If that is the case, and she allows her movie to be
> turned into some conspiracy theory yarn about corruption that never
> occurred here, that will be a shame, because the idea she orginally
> presented was truly great.

Tom, do you know people without agendas? What agendas do
your "sources" suggest these purported backers have? To destroy AP? To
be able to develop their own properties? To shed light on how AP is
currently being developed?

And what ficticious corruption are you talking about? That former AP
elected officials are in jail? That the former city manager who
negotiated the redevlopment agreement is a convicted felon? I thought
we got past this point with the election over, why bring it up again?
The truth is the truth. You can't change it.